Monday, January 01, 2007

Flashshot joins the cause

Following the lead of fellow horror writer and pal Chris Elston I decided to have a crack at a 100 word story for Flashshot. After a few failed attempts (a 450 word story and a 240 worder) I finally got something down to the required word count. And those good guys over at Flashshot accepted it!

I'm still unsure on when the story - Unwanted Review - will run, but looking at the publishing schedule it won't be until at least June. Still it's a nice bit of news to see in the new year. Now lets hope those other tales I have off in submission world impress their repective editors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian G Ross said...

Well done on the acceptance, Mark. I'm on their mailin' list and there are some gems in amongst those hundred-worders. I look forward to readin' yours down the line.

8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home