Saturday, February 03, 2007

Where did those last two years go?

Hi all and sorry for the delay between posts. I've just brought and moved into my house and never realised how work is actually involved.

I got an email today with a link to the POOL website; an online directory for all the present and past students of the Professional Screenwriting course I completed last year. If you want to see my addition to the site click here.

I thought it might be interesting to some people as it lists a lot of the stuff I've done in the writing and filmaking industy that is not horror.

Well thats about it for now. I've recieved a few more rejections so I'm busy repolishing these stories to send off to a new market. I usually try to get them back out in submission land the same day as I get my rejection, unless its obvious that the story needs reworking, but due to the move I've been without the internet for a few weeks so they've just been gathering dust.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian G Ross said...

Movin' house can be a real chore. You're right, it takes a good few weeks to really feel settled under the new roof.

But what are you waitin' for?? Get back to the writin'!

:o)

10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home