Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sold! to the folks at Antipodean SF

Sold a story to Antipodean SF today.

The flash fiction tale entitled PEER PRESSURE will be appearing in issue 122 which is online in mid July. I'll fill you in with more info, such as who else will be appearing in the issue, as I find out more.

Also, remember to check out my website at http://www.freewebs.com/marksmithbriggs Things are fairly basic at the moment but I swear I'll be adding more stuff soon. At least you can get a rundown on where I've been published and a little about my history.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Parish said...

Congrats!

2:10 am  
Blogger Felicity Dowker said...

Congrats, Mark. (My piece "Windows to the Soul" will be appearing in AntiSF #122 alongside you, so congrats to us both, really!)

I love a writer who blogs regularly (I do so semi-obsessively)). I've linked to you from my own blog. Feel free to visit: www.holeinthepage.blogspot.com

Off to check out your freeweb page now!

12:00 pm  
Blogger Brian G Ross said...

Nice one, Mark!

:o)

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home